Sample Project – BETA
Download a sample project specific to this tutorial, on which you can build your application.
1. Create your Decorum account
Sign up for a Decorum account here then select the Create Application button.
Once complete you should be presented with the Client ID for your application, copy this to your clipboard for use in the next step.
2. Download the sample project
- Download the sample project here and unzip it.
- Open the file app.js, in the unzipped directory, and find the line where the client id is specified at the top of the file e.g.
- Replace the your-client-id string with your Client ID that you copied in the previous step.
3. Run it
Get npm if you don't have it already.
Then navigate to the sample project directory ./quickstart and do the following:
- Run npm install
- Run npm start
- Go to http://localhost:3000 in your browser.
A quick look around
- Select `Sign Up` to see how your user can sign up to your application
- Logged in users can access their `Consent Record` where they can edit their details and consents.
- And of course your users can login and logout from you app as you'd expect.
Please note this release is an early beta with limited functionality. We‘d love to hear any thoughts you may have on the product so far or what you like to see next. Feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback!